Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How big can a tree be


I'm wandering around in the large forests of northern CA. Yesterday I found a hike into a natural botanical garden full of redwoods and ferns. I wanted a spotted owl to fly by, but alas.... Back at the bago at dusk, the frogs came out. Lucy growled and prowled around for a long time looking for them.

I'm so glad Justin Beiber -- or as Tina Fey says -- Beee eee ber -- does not have to go through a paternity suit. Whew. Close. Sorry Gabi -- I still think he looks like Duane Newton. (sp?)

I saw a field full of elk. One big bull and a couple of young ones -- 20 cows. Hope you guys are getting snow for hunting in Montana -- elk steaks are sooooo yummy. Speaking of snow, I slept without heat in the bago last night. Ahhh, love getting warmer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment