Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lindabago

I've been at Netarts for 2 days -- it's a sanctuary and estuary -- long beach at low tide -- outside is warmish, even sunny at times. Lucy sleeps in, will not get her feet cold until late afternoon. Anna loves being outside as much as I do. Had a great time watching surf scooters -- the males have bright orange and white bills.



Hopped on my bicycle and discovered the front brake is too tight. Mechanical genius that I am I powered my way up and down one road then made the grand decision to take it to a bicycle shop.

My neighbor is a fabric artist. She and her husband are staying here. She's opening a shop in Tillamook -- 8 miles from here -- we were enjoying our visit when a couple pulled in, parked between us and out jumped two terriers on leashes: snapping, pulling, charging; all teeth and attitude. Anna and Lucy and I just stared in dumb amazement.

Forging ahead tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment