Popular Posts

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Inner Peace

I finally found inner peace. I love the Pacific Ocean -- I love the ocean. I have had moments of pure joy walking down the beach.

Anna doesn't go in the ocean because she can't drink it -- as she stood paw deep in salt water licking her lips, it was like watching someone drink their first marguerita.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the married men who have helped me do all the guy things. May the Goddess grant you all your wishes and may your dreams come true.



There are thrift stores and trading stations everywhere. Living in a small space cuts down on impulse shopping -- but I did treat myself to a silver ring.

Southern Oregon is more logging, sand dune buggies and not as close to the ocean -- beautiful rivers full of fish right now.

California next.

No comments:

Post a Comment