Popular Posts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lindabago

Welcome to Lindabago -- the 60 something woman with two dogs: Anna and Lucy, who are traveling the westcoast for the winter. Our goal is to explore.

I left Arlee, MT a week ago, stayed in Boise with my beautiful family and left them yesterday -- made it to Pendleton, OR which gets me out of the snow. Heidi, Brad, and Gabi helped me put the RV in order, Ben provided hours of entertainment and walks (with the dogs and the amazing Marathon runner Sasha) and Ashley, the enquiring mind.

At the first gas station I discovered my credit card was maxed out. Oh, that glorious thing called money.
Anna's ears stayed up as the RV creaked and swayed down the highway. Lucy just sat on alert. They are trying to figure out what happened to their happy home.

I loved the country between LaGrande, OR and Pendleton. It looks like good backcountry, even with snow on the ground.

Arrived at a KOA on the outskirts of Pendleton, plugged in and immediately blew a fuse, somewhere inside. Ah, Grasshopper, plug in only one electrical appliance at one time. The shower was divine -- huge shower head with easy adjustments and lots of hot water.

Traveling through the canyons of my mind, I pondered the vast scope of electrical energy in the world and especially in America. What an amazing display we make from outer space.

1 comment:

  1. Happy trails Linda! Fun way to share your adventures...

    ReplyDelete